First-Time home buyers
You’ve decided to buy your first home. Now what?
The Loan Process
1. Get Preapproved
2. Select Your Loan Program
3. Loan Application
4. Processing and Underwriting
5. Loan Approval
6. Close the Loan
What Can I Afford?
It doesn’t get easier than this.
Check out our user-friendly Home Affordability Calculator to assess your debt-to-income ratio, down payment, loan amount, and mortgage payment all at once. It’s almost like your own personal loan expert at the click of the keyboard.
Use our Mortgage Payment Calculator to quickly and easily see current mortgage rates and determine your monthly payment.
Let us help you find the home loan to reach your financial goals.
The peace of mind of a fixed rate and payment is the right choice for most borrowers.
When you have short-term lending goals, an adjustable rate may be right for you.
Buying your first home should be an exciting experience.
We can keep it from becoming an overwhelming one.
The Home Loan Process, Simplified
APM Specialty Programs to Consider
** To qualify for the SecureLock program, APM must give full credit approval to all borrowers on the loan. There are specific terms for each lock, based on which variation of the SecureLock program is used. Eligible states include: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. Contact us today for full details.
American Pacific Mortgage Programs
*Tips for Success
- It is extremely important that you don’t make any major life changes immediately before or during the loan process.
- Don’t quit your job, change jobs or become self-employed.
- Don’t make any large purchases like a vehicle or furniture.
- Don’t cosign on any loans for someone else.
- Don’t spend money that you have set assigned for down payment or closing costs.
- Don’t make any changes to your credit such as opening new cards, spending on cards, or even closing accounts without guidance from a professional.
- Don’t panic! The loan process may seem daunting, particularly if it is your first time. We will help you understand what is needed and get you to the finish line.