Adding to the recreational opportunities available in the Roseville area, a new sports and event complex is currently under construction at the Placer County Fairgrounds.
Here are some of the details/potential of the new facility, according to The Sacramento Bee:
- It will be 160,000-square-feet of space.
- It will be big enough to have 12 full-court basketball courts.
- Plans are for it to host a variety of competitions, including cheer, volleyball, martial arts and dance.
- It is estimated that the building will produce around $12 million every year for the local economy.
- Hotel rooms will see an estimated increase in the range of 28,000 to 30,000 bookings.
- The plan is for it to open in early 2020.
Roseville is a thriving local economy and the population hub of Placer County. It is full of dining options, a top-rated school district, a plethora of parks, golf courses and places to work. This new sports and event complex is another example of why so many are deciding to set down roots in the area.
If you are interested in purchasing a home in Roseville, contact one of our loan professionals, who will take the time to understand your unique financial picture and put you on a track to finding a loan program that is an ideal fit for you.